- 3
- SuperJerboa
I've lurked gtplanet for a while now. Oh Hai!
OK. I'm not the worst ever, but I have to be pretty close.
I finally finished all of the licencses ... at bronze.
(ok...I do have some gold and silver, but not nearly all)
The best I've been able to do in the last Jeff Gordon special (2 laps at Daytona) is 10th (out of 11)
And if I ever see that energizer car in real life....
I don't even want to admit to some of the other special races.
The main 'passing strategy' that I use is playing bumper cars in a turn.
See..it isn't that I want to. It is that I'm so horrendous that it happens in spite of what I do. The car in front brakes before I'm ready, or I try to take an inside line, and carry too much speed, or the ai car jumps right into my path, etc.
No... I haven't raced online yet. I wouldn't subject another human to the pain of my laps.
So what do you do when practicing ends up reinforcing mistakes more than it improves you?
OK. I'm not the worst ever, but I have to be pretty close.
I finally finished all of the licencses ... at bronze.
The best I've been able to do in the last Jeff Gordon special (2 laps at Daytona) is 10th (out of 11)
I don't even want to admit to some of the other special races.
The main 'passing strategy' that I use is playing bumper cars in a turn.
See..it isn't that I want to. It is that I'm so horrendous that it happens in spite of what I do. The car in front brakes before I'm ready, or I try to take an inside line, and carry too much speed, or the ai car jumps right into my path, etc.
No... I haven't raced online yet. I wouldn't subject another human to the pain of my laps.
So what do you do when practicing ends up reinforcing mistakes more than it improves you?
as a member