Worst Football Moments

• Thread starter PhatFat
  • 3 comments
I was wondering what was your worst football moments ever? Favorite team losing in the Superbowl? favorite player hurt? etc...

#1 was Christmas Eve 1994. I was 7 years old. For days I was excited about the Raiders vs Chiefs. The winner, if I recall corectly, would make it to the playoffs as a wild card. When the Raiders lost I was so devistated I refused to decorate the Christmas Tree with my family.

#2 has to be the "Tuck rule"

#3 Raiders losing to the Bucs in Superbowl XXXVII

#4 Bo Jackson's career ending injury. This would be #1 except I was too young to remember it.

So what are yours?

Wow, how young are you?

I don't remember any of the detail (who, when, where, or even what teams) but I remember watching the game where a runningback (??) got hit so hard that a bone shot out of his leg.

LoudMusic
Wow, how young are you?

I don't remember any of the detail (who, when, where, or even what teams) but I remember watching the game where a runningback (??) got hit so hard that a bone shot out of his leg.

I am 17. I think the game you are refering to was a season opening monday game between the Raiders and the 49ers and the running back was Napoleon McCallum. I didn't see the game but my older brother told me about it the next day, I think.

draft_mccallum.jpg

Back