Worst you've experienced online (Forza Edtion)

• Thread starter E28
  • 24 comments

E28

Premium
United Kingdom
Bristol
Sofa
I felt the sudden need to create this thread when I joined a random, public, tag lobby. And? I hear you ask. Well, 1 second later, a vote comes up. 'Vote to kick ryanb98'. We hadn't even raced, and over half the people in the room said yes.

Then, in another tag lobby, me and someone else are racing down the pit lane, away from a tagger. Well, he obviously didn't get the memo telling him he wasn't a tagger, and there was no need to ram other people into the wall. This caused me to be tagged. Ironically, I was the person to tag him later on...

Was there an odd number of people in the lobby? that is the only time we vote to kick is if the teams aren't even.

Was there an odd number of people in the lobby? that is the only time we vote to kick is if the teams aren't even.

I was playing tag, where there are no set teams.

What 331 LX said. Also sometimes you'll get kicked for not having a mic plugged in.

Virtually no-one had mics.

A terrible lot of horrible races today, both R3 circuit racing and tag, had a couple of great races too though, gonna upload a replay from my best race and my worst race to my storefront tomorrow :P

Worst experience online in this Forza (we all know worst in FM3) is idiots in glitched Yank tanks smashing and bashing and winning races.
Actual joke what they did with these old American cars really is. No issue if a few tunners had made good builds of them as historically yank tanks have raced in touring cars across the globe.....but these are GLITCHED!!!!!

End of..

oh and noobs still finding it funny that in their sad little lives taking a off road car online and smashing into every one is funny....its not.

oh and American youths with their very special line in abuse and filth. Really your parents must be proud of you when they sit back in their trailer...
why are American kids online SO abusive!??

oh and American youths with their very special line in abuse and filth. Really your parents must be proud of you when they sit back in their trailer...
why are American kids online SO abusive!??

To be honest I wouldn't point the finger as kids are just kids - some good, some bad. I've had kids from UK being the exact same, just mute them its easier than getting into a pointless argument.

To be honest I wouldn't point the finger as kids are just kids - some good, some bad. I've had kids from UK being the exact same, just mute them its easier than getting into a pointless argument.

I have to agree with berry, Ive been online, and dealt with UK youths as well. Since me being american, the first thing to come out there mouths is cheeseburgers, and how I love to eat them. I also hate the kids here as well.

Oni
I have to agree with berry, Ive been online, and dealt with UK youths as well. Since me being american, the first thing to come out there mouths is cheeseburgers, and how I love to eat them. I also hate the kids here as well.

If thats really the worst you got??! "do you eat cheese burgers?" wow how about

"I ****** yo mom last night" "your a *** homo"

want me to go on?
If the American youths online are your future....i despair...

If thats really the worst you got??! "do you eat cheese burgers?" wow how about

"I ****** yo mom last night" "your a *** homo"

want me to go on?
If the American youths online are your future....i despair...

Yes...the few American kids, playing a video game, that tell you off are totally representative of the future of USA. :rolleyes:

Grow up.

Yes...the few American kids, playing a video game, that tell you off are totally representative of the future of USA. :rolleyes:

Grow up.

Exactly. The yobbos are probably actually more in the minority, but everyone talks about them all the time...

Me and a friend were playing "Tag (Virus)" the other day...

And then after a few rounds online, some guy started yelling about random stuff, then one guy asked him nicely to keep it down... Then this first guy (probably wasted like hell) started attacking him over the mic....

And the words are not suitable to even write here with stars (*****)
That guy should be banned...
To bad I wasn't paying attention to his username before he got vote kicked!

Racing online is the 7th circle of hell. For a while it seemed like the Turn 10 spec racing was idiot free, but the last time I raced I got dumped by the second corner each time.

Had another game of tag tonight. I won both rounds, and just blasted round the track in my Elise. There were cars flying around me though. Lots of people punted into the wall at the start. It just makes it harder for everyone, due to there suddenly being all these taggers.

i was playing a race the other day and 2 people were in hummers just bashing into every1 the whole race. also i had 1 race were some people thought it was funny to do 180s at the start and crash into people.

Racing online is the 7th circle of hell. For a while it seemed like the Turn 10 spec racing was idiot free, but the last time I raced I got dumped by the second corner each time.

I'll offer this advice not knowing the exact circumstances of your shunts.

Don't race with the idiots in packs of two or more, they'll take you out every time.

Use your superior race craft and awareness to your advantage.
Give them some space so they can take themselves out while allowing you to slip through.

A couple of my recent experiences...

Started 7th. Dropped back to tenth at T1, exited in 2nd.

Started 16th. Got to 6th by Turn Six and finished third. In hindsight my error at Turn Two probably kept me out of the second melee.
[Youtube]eKS4t7bgvic[/media]

It's all the mid pack heros who think they can out break everyone.

I've had many last to first races thanks to the sort of stuff happening in Shaggys videos.

Loved the Video's.
I really think that folks generally need to learn to Brake without locking there wheels.
Braking isn't an all on, or an all off thing..

It's as much a skill as throttle control and steering input.

I think when you look at GT5 and it's license tests. If you stick at it you learn some race craft across the 60 Golds. I wish the T10 team had implemented something like this within the game.

Also I think that folks could alter the FOV via the multi-player settings When the views set to wide.. the impression of speed is fantastic but the ability to judge distance becomes distorted and this can lead to leaving the braking too late. This results in the carnage we see in the videos.

I think when you look at GT5 and it's license tests. If you stick at it you learn some race craft across the 60 Golds. I wish the T10 team had implemented something like this within the game.

I would love licence tests or similar idea in Forza, its my favourite part of Gran Turismo games, as much as GT5 was a let down I still loved golding the 60 licences (even if they were pretty easy compared to previous GT Titles).

I like to think of the auto cross events as Licence tests :)

Back