Worthwhile cars to buy after 100%?

• Thread starter ChrisH
  • 5 comments
CJH057
I recently finished GT6 and have all golds and 100% completion. However, I still love racing online with friends and doing free run. I have about 27mil in the bank and 90 some odd cars in my garage. Which are notable cars that are fun to drive and worth spending the money on?

On my list to buy:
  • R34 GT-R Nür (was fun in GT5)
  • Mazda 787B
  • Pontiac GTO '04 (my car in real life)
  • Mazda6 touring car (was great in GT4)
  • Blitz ER34 (sounded awesome in GT5)
  • Pagani Zonda C12S

I am a big American car guy, so I already have most of the big US sportscars ... Z06, ZR1, CTS-V, etc. One of my favorite cars to drive in GT5 was the C6 Z06 on SH and it continues to be in GT6. That being said, do you guys have any suggestions for cars that are fun to drive and sound good? I don't necessarily want to just go blow all my money, but I'd like to experiment with some fun cars.

I recommend the 787B and the Skyline, they're great fun, the 787 being one of my favourite Le Mans cars to drive.

You might like the classic muscle cars, especially the premium ones like the Nova. I love driving and tuning them, and look really nice with some aero parts and new wheels on.

Try some tiny euro sports cars and hatchbacks, they're very entertaining especially with way more power than stock 👍

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Not sure I want to dump 20M on a car but I will try out some of the classics and euro hatches. Thanks!

Back