wot is "AI"

• Thread starter drskn08
  • 3 comments
Hello friends...
its my 1st post n 3rd day of playing F1 2010.. i started to read forum related to F1 race to be familiar with it but every time i came across the term "AI" in forums.. what does it mean... Artificial Intelligence or something like that... i know its very odd to ask such silly thing in between masters but i wanna be familiar with F1 as i liked F1 2010 so much...
another question is... what is perfect/good time to go to pit during laps.. early/midtime/late..?
Thanking You in advance !

Last edited:
To answer your first question, AI is simply "Artificial Intelligence". It's the computer-generated drivers in the career / multiplayer that you can race against at various levels of difficulty

Type of circuit and starting tires is what will affect your pit time - You should try and time it so that you don't get caught up in traffic

Yeah AI is Artifical Intelligence, the coputer controller opponents in racing games and any video game. Codemasters AI is better than other games. They said 2011 will be more improved.

I am not sure it matter too much but may be around middle not too late because later you may realize only few laps are left and you cannot catch up.

Back