Would anyone be interested in a Cat and Mouse championship?

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
CM_banner.png

Throwback to Project Gotham Racing on the original XBOX and staying up until the wee hours of the morning playing Cat & Mouse with people on the Nurburgring. The Mice were Mini Coopers and the Cats were high end supercars (Veyron, 911 GT1, etc). The Mini's only goal is to get to the finish line first at all costs. The supercars, their goal is to help their mouse get to the line first, run blocker for their mouse, and take out the other mice. I think it would be fun to give this a shot in GT Sport with a small twist.

Obviously GT's physics are not going to be as forgiving so this may not work as good here. But I thought it would be fun to try it. Here are the details:

Car details:
  • Mice - Mini Cooper S '05 or Abarth 500 '09
  • Cats - N600 or N700 cars (any)
  • Both will be stock power/weight, no tuning
  • Team colors must match (like the image above)
  • No liveries, wheel change is fine
Basic Lobby Settings:
  • Rolling Start set by Host
  • Boost: Strong
  • Slipstream: Strong
  • Visible and Mechanical damage: OFF
  • Tire/Fuel wear: OFF
  • Grip Reduction: Low
  • Tires: Sport Soft
  • Ghosting: OFF
  • Penalties: OFF
  • Car Resets: OFF
  • TCS: OFF
  • ABS: No Limit
As far as the championship goes, we can do maybe 5 or 6 rounds with one or multiple races. Lap counts depending on track length. Points on offer for the top 3 teams to cross the line:
  1. 3 points
  2. 2 points
  3. 1 point
This would run in one of the follow time slots:
  • Sunday 11am MST
  • Thursday night 7pm MST
  • Friday night 7pm MST
So, anyone interested?

These settings are broken in GT Sport which have killed off C&M lobbies that were once pretty popular. Hoping it's fixed in GT7.

Turning Flag Rules off as well helps a bit, but you’re right, there is no way to 100% turn off resets/ghosting.

Prefer Sunday morning. This league would be epic. Slight chance I could make Friday. No way I could make Thursday.

Back