Would anyone expect this car to be competitive in this series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kickin_on
  • 8 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
189
Hey people, looking to blow my cash on a Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car for Lvl.22 Super GT Series... Would anyone expect this car (stock or modified) to be competitive enough for golds? Cheers 👍 UPDATE! Calsonic R32 Skyline '93 also in my UCD... which would you choose?
 
Last edited:
Go with your tuned-up '07 GT-R instead. Easy wins!
 
UPDATE!!

Calsonic Skyline R32 GT-R Race Car '93 just appeared in my UCD after the FTO. Another very sought-after car of mine.

Any recommendations wise GTPlanet members? :)
 
I'd go for the FTO using Adrenaline's tune. Great drive!
 
Go for the nissan because it is a skyline :D.
 
Here is a really off the wall idea.... why not use a SuperGT car? :rolleyes:
 
hehe simply because I prefer these cars over the Super GT cars, but would like to use one of them in this competition :)
 
Don't get the R32, you win it from the Super GT Championship.
 
Holy Bajeezus!! I cant believe I diddnt check! :crazy::scared:

Cheers man 👍
 
Back