Would anyone read it ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRXnut
  • 7 comments
  • 847 views
Messages
527
Hi guys, a while ago I read pretty cool race report by Fonce Diablo. It was more of a fictional story than actual race report and I really enjoyed reading it.
I just finished 8 hours Motegi endurance race and I thought I would try to write short story instead of just raw facts.
The problem is I have never done anything like that and English is not my first language (so there is pretty good chance it will suck :-)
Would anyone read it ?
 
You'll never know until you try...
 
You've written race reports before. They're 👍
Go for it.

AMG.
 
I would! :)
I read pretty much everything that's posted in the race reports forum!
 
Shoot for the Moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars... ;)





Ciao!
 
Thanks for your support. The first part (Introduction) is done. I might be able to finish second chapter (Tuning the car) today.
 
Just read your post in the Race Reports section...Really well done im surprised english is your second language after reading ur post:sly: 👍
 
Part II is done. Not very exciting, just the car setup. I'm afraid only few gearheads will get kick out of it.

I promise there will be some action in the final part - the actual race.
 
Back