Would Full Dive VR cause human extinction?

• Thread starter pig42
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

pig42

(Banned)
Australia
Australia
If we have full dive VR would there still be people living in real life ? Maybe comes down to personal preferences where the majority of people spend most of their time in the real world and some of their time in Full dive VR ? I am referring to VR brain implants,BCIs or a VR chip connected to a central Ai computer not VR headsets, googles, etc? I am asking hypothetically since i know that full dive VR is still a while away

I know that we need to eat and drink etc but using life support machines to take care of our bodily functions, also I know we need money, but I am sure we can also make money using VR?

Maybe if we had a 100% fully automated and self sustaining world?

If you were to give a rough estimate what percentage of people would stay in the real world instead of using these devices? 75 Percent maybe

I would probably say something like 75%

If Sword Art Online is anything to go by, Full Dive VR would be an incredibly expensive technology but one that would be very popular, so that 75% consists mostly of people who cannot afford such technology. Of course, if the VR Revolution continues at the rate it is now, maybe Full Dive VR technology might drop in price. I know Virtual Reality Headsets have been plummeting in price since the launch of the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, so maybe this could affect Full Dive VR?

Considering I don’t use VR, I’m not entirely sure

If we have full dive VR would there still be people living in real life ? Maybe comes down to personal preferences where the majority of people spend most of their time in the real world and some of their time in Full dive VR ? I am referring to VR brain implants,BCIs or a VR chip connected to a central Ai computer not VR headsets, googles, etc? I am asking hypothetically since i know that full dive VR is still a while away

I know that we need to eat and drink etc but using life support machines to take care of our bodily functions, also I know we need money, but I am sure we can also make money using VR?

Maybe if we had a 100% fully automated and self sustaining world?

If you were to give a rough estimate what percentage of people would stay in the real world instead of using these devices? 75 Percent maybe
Are you joining forums just to post this?

upload_2019-10-20_13-36-35.png

upload_2019-10-20_13-38-16.png

upload_2019-10-20_13-38-46.png

upload_2019-10-20_13-39-16.png

upload_2019-10-20_13-39-49.png

Not sure what you hope to achieve, but it's not happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back