would it be easy to program seat feedback using an lfe transducer?

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 8 comments
However, I suppose steering wheel does not have a rumble feature, does the DS3 rumble stay active when using steering wheel??

Intercept the bluetooth signal which carries the vibration signal to the controller.

Or get your electronics engineer cousin to open up the controller and hack a cable to the vibration motors then to also trigger your seat rumbler.

I have experience with the gamer 2 and actually recommed the aura bass shakers instead. I just set up my rig and for $180 you can get the amp and two shakers. I put one under the pedal deck and one in the seat. I'm playing on consoles and its awesome. Total immersion. I can feel the engine, road vibration, gear shifts and any contact. I'm not currently playing gt5(I :(ave) but in forza you can go into the menu and set up the sounds to work great by turning off music maxing out effects and turning the sound focus from default to cars.

Here's my thread with the build: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=288821

Difficult to answer unless you tell us what you're racing on.

If PC, then yes. You can use Simvibe or XSim.

Difficult to answer unless you tell us what you're racing on. If PC, then yes. You can use Simvibe or XSim.
i would like to add that it works fantastic. I was amazed how well simvibe works. Best upgrade I've done for racing besides getting a wheel.
I can't wait to get my PC up and running again. A line blew on my water cooler so I have to wait to see what corsair does about it.

I use 3 of these APA150 150W Power Amplifier with Sim Vibe, with 6 Aura Bass shakers. I also have 2 Buttkicker gamer 2's but they are just fed by the bass that comes from my A/V receiver. Sim Vibe isolates different filters for a more realistic experience.

Then I connect my PC to my A/V receiver through an optic out cable. Excellent shake and bake at the track.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back