Would it be possible if..

United States
Texas, USA.
People like us GT enthusiasts can design new avatars for New Members to select from?

I would like to see a bigger selection(even though there are tons to choose from, but no SALEEN's??!?!?!) for new members to select from.

Here is a little avatar I tried on:

Attachments

• saleenavatarpng.png
    saleenavatarpng.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 89
pfft, well they should ;) They are very very sweet cars heh, I just wanna see some custom made avatars made by people to be shown in the avatar selection ;)

Yes, I agree that the user avatars should be updated. For instance, add all of Initial Racing's avatars that he's made. Now, who wouldn't want an avatar like that?!

Originally posted by Ryan
Yes, I agree that the user avatars should be updated. For instance, add all of Initial Racing's avatars that he's made. Now, who wouldn't want an avatar like that?!

Like mine?? Well I would ;)

Why is klostro banned? I see alot of banned members here. Youd think i would be banned for my drunken use of sarcasm.

Ryan, thanks. :P My ego is so large though, so stop it. lol.

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Why is klostro banned? I see alot of banned members here. Youd think i would be banned for my drunken use of sarcasm.

Ryan, thanks. :P My ego is so large though, so stop it. lol.

Read carefully, he isn't banned.

You can't put banned in if you arent banned.

that mofo isn't banned, he's Blanned. I'd much rather be banned than Blanned IMHO.

Now back to the subject at hand. I think I might make up some avatars of some custom muscle cars and sports cars. Maybe I might toon a car or 2 some day. :D Probably won't be nearly as good as Initial Racing though.. ;)

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Oh...my bad. Im on a 1280x1024 resolution, everything is small to me. So the L became invisible. I had to squint to see it just now. lol

...then why have your resolution up that high?

The word “huge” doesn’t begin to cover it. Attach the new Apple Cinema HD Display to your Power Mac G4...

They really need to update that... G4 should be replaced with G5...:D

My reso is up that high so I can have large, beautiful abstract wallpapers from DA.
Also, my monitor is 19 inches as well, Im just blind by fault of dumbassism. :P

Back