Would just like to say thanks...

• Thread starter Xeauron
  • 4 comments
Xeauron
Hi all, long time lurker on the forums would just like to show some appreciation for all the work gone into the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue gaming experience.

I bought the game from eBay not so long ago and it arrived New years eve, which was absolute perfect timing I might add.. :) (Took about 8 days from ordering from HK to arriving at my door in the UK - Manchester).

Would like to extend my thanks first and foremost to maskrider for making sense of the online functions, ALPHA for translating the menus for me and last but not least J-PaP for giving me a taste of the fruits I can look forward to using later on in my career by submitting a 100% save game which I installed for a crack this evening (Some of the trial races were getting me down as they're bloody hard).

I see some interesting discussions + feedback for the game here, PD should really take notice of this forum as it's made my GT gaming experience that much more interesting (I'm not nearly as hardcore as most of you on here!).

Once again, thanks for all the work put in! Hope everyone has a good new year!

--Xeauron

Welcome to GTPlanet Xeauron :)👍

Yes the guys here are extremely helpful at providing info like translations, walkthroughs etc. strait away!... Really don't know what I would do without this info.... probably end up here! :lol:

Enjoy GT5P and the forums, as you said you have been browsing around for some time but its good that you eventually signed up. :)

Robin

Welcome to GTPlanet Xeauron :)👍

Yes the guys here are extremely helpful at providing info like translations, walkthroughs etc. strait away!... Really don't know what I would do without this info.... probably end up here! :lol:

Enjoy GT5P and the forums, as you said you have been browsing around for some time but its good that you eventually signed up. :)

Robin

Heh, nice 1 mate! I gathered you're from the UK as well from reading the previous posts... 👍

It's **** that we get everything last in this country it seems, but yeah I'm going to have a crack at the online mode in a second (I was lucky enough to be able to download 2nd time no problems - took a while though).

Interesting to read kingcars thread about racing online, I've never seen so many people who take this game so seriously. I thought I was the only one out of my mates who did, when I read this forum I realized I was a total amateur.....lol......

Nice to meet you anyway mate, been reading your posts for a while and agreed with pretty much everything you said.

Hope to see you online, though bear in mind I'm a total amateur so I'll probably **** up and bang into someone unintentionally....

--Xeauron :lol:

P.S. Let me know if there's a race we can both enter at the same time mate...

I second his thanks to go out to the people who made the translations. I would have never figured out those settings and would not have enjoyed the game like I have been without those. So thanks from me too!

I am glad that the screens help. I am sure most people are waiting for the localized copies, they are for the very special people that doesn't wait for the localized release. I am happy that they did help someone.

Oh and BTW, I am an amateur, too. More like a novice.

Back