Would like some help identifying

  • Thread starter Thread starter stumpydino
  • 14 comments
  • 1,946 views
Messages
3,433
so my dad was trying to enter some 'guess the car' compo and we got a majority we think are correct. could do with a hand from you smart chaps though, trying to identify these cars if you can -

italian? french maybe
car06.jpg

brit kit car?
car08k.jpg

DONE - toyota FJ
car04.jpg

DONE - Alfa Romeo RZ
any help would be appreciated :) cheers
 
Last edited:
The blue Jeep thing is a Toyota FJ.

toyota-fj-cruiser.jpg


The last black one looks like an Alfa, but I can't think of which one it is.

** Got it, the last black on is either an Alfa SZ & RZ

800px-Alfa-Romeo-RZ.jpg
 
ahh :dopey: :dunce:

I didnt realise there was a convertible one of those.

thanks greatly!
i have noticed, the pictures they have used seem to have been whatever came up on first page google images, but of course it still needs the name to find it...
 
The first one looks like an Alpine A310, however I'm not 100% sure.
 
The first one looks like an Alpine A310, however I'm not 100% sure.

I also though this, but couldn't match it. I dont think its a 310 though. It sort of looks like an early form detomaso, thought couldn't find a model.
 
I agree with Northstar3914.
 
Last edited:
I don't think it's the A310

ALPINE%20A310%207X16%20PD1670.jpg
 

This 1970 Monteverdi Hai 450ss is the first of only 4 ever built. It's for sale at Fantasy Junction, less than a mile from where I live, and right opposite PIXAR Animation studios. Seriously expensive.
Oh, and it's neither Italian or French. It's Swiss. ;)
 
oh top class! thanks man!
kicking myself i was looking into monteverdi only the day before :dunce:
yea first thing i thought was the alpine, just by the rear shape..

anyway, one left!
car06.jpg
 
I'd say Japanese, not British. It's got the fender-mounted mirrors the japanese seem to love, and it has more than a little Tommykaira ZZ-S in its shape.
 
lads iv found it!!
it is a Raffo Belva
raffobelva1.jpg

thanks to everyone for help :)
 
I have one for you guys... One of my friends saw some car. It was described as a new sports car, and looked Italian. All she saw was the badge which apparently looked like the T from a Tuscani Tiburon inside a tall yellow rectangle.

Any ideas? And it isn't a Tuscani Tiburon.
 
I have one for you guys... One of my friends saw some car. It was described as a new sports car, and looked Italian. All she saw was the badge which apparently looked like the T from a Tuscani Tiburon inside a tall yellow rectangle.

Any ideas? And it isn't a Tuscani Tiburon.

Could it possibly have been a Mosler?

mosler_logo_sml.jpg
 
It was possibly a Tesla:

Tesla-Logo.jpg
 
Neither. I guess it was pretty new too, which really had me stumped.
 
Back