Would like to see more themes

• Thread starter PSL_Keyop
  • 5 comments
Keyop
I really enjoy making new circuits and testing them out. I'd love to see an update to the themes and parameters available.

Surely it's about time for a track editor update? An increase in the number of upload slots wouldn't harm either. A single slot is a little mean!

Themes
Touring Car style Track
Forest Track
City Track

Parameters
Change cloud coverage
Reduce overall Height of map
Point to Point or Circuit
Direction of circuit (clockwise/anti-clockwise)

I want a NASCAR theme.

3 main track types: short track (.5 mile up to 1 mile), speedway and super speedway

each type can be 2 or 3 corner

drastic adjustable banking for each corner, from flat track to high banks.

Either that or just release a NASCAR track pack with Bristol, Martinville, Pocono, Richmond or Phoenix, New Hampshire, Atlanta and Lowe's.

I want a NASCAR theme.

3 main track types: short track (.5 mile up to 1 mile), speedway and super speedway

each type can be 2 or 3 corner

drastic adjustable banking for each corner, from flat track to high banks.

Either that or just release a NASCAR track pack with Bristol, Martinville, Pocono, Richmond or Phoenix, New Hampshire, Atlanta and Lowe's.

That's a joke right? All NASCAR tracks are the same. You have a 2 and a 3 corner track. That's enough for you.

We do need more themes, like hill climb tracks (narrow winding turns over hills but with a constant rise and then a constant fall back to the line to give it a more hilly feel. And a tru to the point rally point to point, tree lined theme.

Back