Would there be no Forza without GT1/2?

• Thread starter Lexijag
  • 37 comments
Forza would not be here today if it were not for Sony, and really, the Xbox brand in general would not be here if it were not for Sony. Xbox was made to get in on some of the cash that was to be made off of consoles, naturally, it turned into a competition. Dan Greenawalt even mentioned that the studio was thrown together to compete with Sony and GT.

So, no. Forza would not be here.

This is wrong, the initial point behind the Xbox had absolutely nothing to do with gaining profit. It had to do with gaining a foot hold in the living room of peoples houses.

It goes back and fourth, technically PSN in its current condition would not exists if not for Xbox Live.

@TonyJZX -- In a way, Bizarre Creations makes Forza games now. ;)

Bizarre Creation's former employees now work on developing Forza titles. The entity known as Bizarre Creation's is officially dead....

Then why say this:

Bizarre Creation's former employees now work on developing Forza titles. The entity known as Bizarre Creation's is officially dead....

At first I thought you were arguing semantics which would have been fine, overly attentive, but fine all the same, but the way this is worded indicates you didn't understand the reference.

Then why say this:

At first I thought you were arguing semantics which would have been fine, overly attentive, but fine all the same, but the way this is worded indicates you didn't understand the reference.

I just found the comment a little out there, the gaming industry is incredibly dynamic. In a way Naughty Dog has worked on Halo and in a way Bungie has worked on Uncharted. Developers find their way across this industry in all kinds of capacities.

Maybe I didn't use enough smilies to denote that my comment was less than totally earnest. ;) :P :sly: :dopey: :D

Back Cover of TDU for PS2.
1282417556-00.jpg

Back