Would this forum benefit from...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle123
  • 4 comments
  • 663 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
456
Messages
thefraggle123
Would this forum benefit from a sales section/second hand section? By this i mean links to the likes of ebay, amazon or play.com where official money is taken out of the forums hands.

I, as many others in the last while, have been trying to buy my first steering wheel and am finding it difficult to find credible and reliable people who know what they are talking about.
 
Also would've been better if you posted in the site feedback section;)
 
Very sorry:dopey:

I was exploring and thought i had been everywhere.:) (plus the search on this site is not to hot)

Please could a mod close or lock this.
 
Very sorry:dopey:

I was exploring and thought i had been everywhere.:) (plus the search on this site is not to hot)

Please could a mod close or lock this.

Are you sure about that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back