Would you be interested in an multi vehicle offroad simulation game?

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
The Dirt Rally and WRC games are great and have a lot to offer but they are rally sims. I would like a simulation game with Rally, baha and other offroad tracks like Rallycross exc. With vehicles from DR, WRC, MX vs. ATV and Dakar.

Last edited:
You have Dakar 18. With cars, bikes, quad bikes, and UTVs. I enjoyed it, but is a lot of work to master the pace notes. Also, game play can be a bit meh at times, and no FFB with a wheel (only tried it on PS4).

There are a few older games that’d fall into what you’re looking for. But unlike fine wine, racing games tend to struggle to age well.

There’s the Motorstorm games on the PS3 but they’re not sims (nor should they have been sims).

There’s also a reason why different vehicle classes compete separately in real life- cars in close proximity to bikes would lead to disaster! That’s why a sim game like what you’re asking for will likely never happen.

Last edited:
There’s also a reason why different vehicle classes compete separately in real life- cars in close proximity to bikes would lead to disaster! That’s why a sim game like what you’re asking for will likely never happen.
Umm, follow desert racing much?

@ctdc67 I think I see where you're going with this, yes, a proper off road/desert racing sim would be pretty cool, especially with a realistic damage model implemented and realistic physics and terrain. I'd be in.

I don't think any game out there is like what I want, only games with parts of it. A lot of offroad games are arcade or have specific genres(WRC,Baha)

Nobody said motorcycles and ATVs need to be on track together with cars and trucks.

Last edited:
There's an old game I used to play on PC called "SCORE International Baja 1000: World Championship Off Road Racing"...a mouthfull, yes.

It's honestly kinda crap, but charming, and I had a lot of a fun with it as a kid. A lot of fun...crashing into the bikes. :lol: One of the trucks is unlockable through crashing into a certain number of bikes, seriously.

One thing that was far from bad is the soundtrack...it is absolutely phenomenal.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back