Would you buy GT Sport just for that real Ferrari Red?

Would you buy GT Sport just for that real Ferrari Red?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a very serious question, so answer this very seriously.
Your poll options exclude anyone who wants to buy GT Sport for something other than Rosso Corsa or trees or hazard lights, or anyone that doesn't want to buy GT Sport, or anyone that is undecided.

A simple "Yes" and "No" would have sufficed.

This is probably the most ridiculous poll I've seen in a long time.

If this was meant as a joke, then it isn't funny.
Okay, I'm sorry for being an unfunny idiot. I know it's very ridiculous, but it just seemed funny at the moments of creating this poll.

But why so serious though? :D

Last edited:
Well, I'm not buying it strictly for the Ferrari Red, but I am for the overall color reproduction.

Take the Mercedes red below -- when seeing darker colors at night, they tend to take on a "blackish" tone, which PD simulate very well:

GT-Sport-TokyoExpressway_Center_1650_01.jpg

Or the opposite in daylight -- the whites on the vehicles still pop in a convincing way:

GT-Sport-TokyoExpressway_East_0740_01.jpg

Same goes for the grey on the trailing GT3 RS - so natural looking.

So as excited as I am about the racing, I just can't wait to spend hours just drooling over the vehicles, and the color reproduction adds a nice layer of depth.

Last edited:
Your poll options exclude anyone who wants to buy GT Sport for something other than Rosso Corsa or trees or hazard lights, or anyone that doesn't want to buy GT Sport, or anyone that is undecided.

A simple "Yes" and "No" would have sufficed.
I was considering using the simple "Yes" and "No" answers, but they just didn't seem funny when I was making the thread.

So I included the "What?" answer as an admittedly bad replacement to the two.

Edit: I've added the "I don't know, man" answer to make the poll a bit better.

Last edited:
I was considering using the simple "Yes" and "No" answers, but they just didn't seem funny when I was making the thread.

So I included the "What?" answer as an admittedly bad replacement to the two.

Edit: I've added the "I don't know, man" answer to make the poll a bit better.
Which is it then, funny or serious? If you're being funny, why claim to be serious about it? If you're being serious, why make your poll absolutely useless with funny options?

If I'm doing a serious survey of whether people like Oreos, my poll options wouldn't be "Hell yes I love Oreos", "No I only like Turtles", "No because I play backgammon", "I don't understand the question" and "Singapore". They'd be "Yes" and "No".

Honest question : Poly keeps working with expansive, high-end Sony TVs for GTSport. Though, many still have a standard 1080p with SDR. I wonder how much of the graphics depend on the TV.

Which is it then, funny or serious? If you're being funny, why claim to be serious about it? If you're being serious, why make your poll absolutely useless with funny options?

If I'm doing a serious survey of whether people like Oreos, my poll options wouldn't be "Hell yes I love Oreos", "No I only like Turtles", "No because I play backgammon", "I don't understand the question" and "Singapore". They'd be "Yes" and "No".

Defo Singapore bro.

Honest question : Poly keeps working with expansive, high-end Sony TVs for GTSport. Though, many still have a standard 1080p with SDR. I wonder how much of the graphics depend on the TV.

I wonder that too. After seeing games played on a high end Sony Bravia TV, I was sold on the extra layer that 4K HDR provides, but in no way felt that I was missing out by staying with 1080p.

It seems for the most part, everyone agrees on the wizardry of GTS graphics, though a small percentage of us have the TV to see it in all its glory. So while the best experience is in 4K HDR, I don't think a great graphical experience is necessarily dependent on having it.

It was meant to be funny, and the part where I said this poll is very serious was meant to be ironic. But I forgot that irony is hardly understood through text.

And it became more serious because I felt that people found this unfunny, as @AudiMan2011's post seemed to show. I apologise for the misunderstandings.

Back