Would you buy GT4 if it was on the playstation store.

Would you buy GT4 if it was on the playstation store

• Total voters
Canada
Québec
GTP_WorstDriver
For those of you who own a PS3, would you buy GT4 if it was on the playstation store? If we can download GT5P on the store why we couldn't download GT4 for like 20 bucks. I'm sure that sony would make a lot of money from that.

In my case, yes I would. Why ? I didn't play GT4, I need something to wait for GT5, I don't want to buy a PS2 just for GT4.

No.

I have a PS2, and my PS3 it is the 60GB model, so I don't see a reason to waste money on a game that I already have.

I voted Maybe. If it was a brand-new disc and had some special memorabilia or whatever, sure, I'd buy it.

I went for yes, only because it would eliminate that problem for all the other people who aren't LUCKY enough to have a 60Gb and would give people the incentive to put up with the 40Gb or 80Gb they have. 👍

It would also almost kill PS2 sales overnight if that happened. :lol:

No, I wouldn't. I've got a 60GB PS3 and a PS2 copy of the game, so it wouldn't really make sense. Would maybe buy it if it was in HD.

But what about all the faults everyone complains about having with GT4 on a Ps3? I would do it if there were no more faults.. Like the little box in the corner of the screen, ect.

Yes,I'm in the same situation as the op,I only tried 4 once and played 5p solid for 12 month's.If it was on the store i'd buy instantly.

I have a question though,after playing so much 5,would buying 4 feel like a big step back and would it disappoint.I'd only want it for the ring but i'm worried it will feel old next to prologue.

no i already have it on ps2 and i already had to buy two copies of it because my first copy was too scratched up. I kept gettin the red clock on the main loading screen with no way to bypass it.

No, I don't think I'll buy... cause i guess most of us would already have a copy of GT4...

And if GT5 is all we hoped that it would be, GT4 will end up as a legend before GT5... the one which helped shaped GT5's existance.

But what about all the faults everyone complains about having with GT4 on a Ps3? I would do it if there were no more faults.. Like the little box in the corner of the screen, ect.

same! it would be chill cause i bet load times would be quicker and stuff too...👍

Yes. I have a 60GB model PS3 and the game plays like crap on it. I would rather they put up GT1 or GT2 though since I am unable to play those on my PS3 as well.

Yeah I'd get it- PS2 and PS1 games on the PS Store are built to run perfectly on a PS3. Also talking about that, all the other Gran Turismo's would be awesome too.

I would get GT4 again if my PS3 could play it with software backwards compatibility. The hard drive might improve load times.

Back