Would you ever paint a Ferrari with a Daihatsu color??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluez_Freak
  • 12 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
308
Sometimes I want to paint my super cars or wheels but I just think it's silly to use colors from cheap/boring cars..

On the other hand it's expensive to get paint chips from the original car maker too so...

Well it makes no difference really as long as the color is close to what you want but you get the point...

This paint chip system is just stupid. 👎
 
Rosso Scuderia is the only Ferrari color for me.
 
Only after i've had my Arms chopped off 👍
 
Well this was just an example. I think you get my point.

The question is if you would use a paint from a cheap make/car to your >200,000 credits beast if it actually suits you as a color.
 
I will paint any car with any color, as long as I think it will look good. For a short time my murcielago SV was a blue that came on the renault clio V6
 
Would you spray paint the Mona Lisa?
 
Would you spray paint the Mona Lisa?

If it was originally done in Obnoxious Penis-compensating Red, then yes.

Rosso Monza is nice and understated though, far less flamboyant.
 
I dont paint my cars at all, got every paint chip I've ever had apart from a lime green that i gave away.

I'd be happy to paint any car any colour to be honest, just for lols.
 
Back