Would You Like a Gran Turismo 4 Remaster?

Would You Like a Gran Turismo 4 Remaster?

• Total voters
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Here's a little video edit that created and, after finishing the video, I became extremely nostalgic and was imagining what a remaster of my childhood-favourite game would be like.

Anyways, here is the video. What do you think?

Kind of....

Still to this day I play GT4, because none of the others come close to that experience.
What I would give for a modern version, new cars, better AI, damage model, but still the same roster of races to play through.

So I’d like not so much a remaster, but a remake with the current car licenses. Doing the 24hr Nurburgring in a 458 Italia :dopey:

When nearly every single game in a franchise has the same structure and design as the previous one, what is a sequel but a remake anyway?

Kind of....

Still to this day I play GT4, because none of the others come close to that experience.
What I would give for a modern version, new cars, better AI, damage model, but still the same roster of races to play through.

So I’d like not so much a remaster, but a remake with the current car licenses. Doing the 24hr Nurburgring in a 458 Italia :dopey:

Same here. GT1, 2, 3 just don't work for me because I do not want to play a driving game with a game controller anymore. Tried GT3 with a wheel and found it lacking. GT5 and GT6 I played both and had my fill and have no desire to go back to either. GT Sport I never got started. So that leaves GT4. It is still fun and engaging just like it was back in 2005. The game just keeps pulling me back and I find myself wanting more.

Last edited:
Back