would you like themed or random mix DLC packs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mekonrider
  • 24 comments
  • 2,108 views
Messages
436
United Kingdom
York/UK
Messages
mekonrider
If we ever get any DLC would you like to see it as themed packs (e.g. rally cars, hot hatches) or just a random mix?

My guess is if they ever do release any DLC they will craftily mix it up to make you buy them all.
 
definately themed, '80s Group A touring car pack, 2011 exotica sports pack, Classic musclecar pack, and so on lol don't think it will ever happen though sadly, if there was ever dlc they would mix it all up so you have to purchase the pack even for just a single car that you really want.
 
Themed.
But I would still by all packs.
 
I'd like a mix of both.

"2011 Update" would be a mix of premium makes/models (CTS-V, 2011 GTR, etc)
"Porsche" theme with a bunch of premium cars from the Carrera GT to the Cayman R.
DTM Theme
Ferrari Theme (F50 to F-XX to F150 F1)
 
As much as I want themed I don't want to take the chance that we get:
JGTC Hero: Pack 1
JGTC Over the top: Pack 2
Skyline Sizzle: Pack 3
JGTC For the glory of Asia: Pack 4
Skyline Forever: Pack 5
.....
American Crumbs: Pack 898 *OUR FIRST AMERICAN MUSCLE PACK* : This is our last pack and comes with a demo of GT6 which comes out next week

So maybe they should mix them up.
 
I will just be happy if they decide to do dlc car packs. I dont care how they do it.
 
Themed all the way. Hope they don't turn it into pokemon/a lottery but I would still buy them all, i admit.
 
Themed. Something like, Italian Pack, Classics, Modern Hypercars etc.

What would be nice if perhaps they could have for example 7 brand new premiums and 3 upgrades (Standard to Premium) alongside.
 
I hope they do it both ways and I hope they allow you to buy single cars too. Make everyone happy!
 
Themed, so I can have only the cars I want.
 
As much as I want themed I don't want to take the chance that we get:
JGTC Hero: Pack 1
JGTC Over the top: Pack 2
Skyline Sizzle: Pack 3
JGTC For the glory of Asia: Pack 4
Skyline Forever: Pack 5
.....
American Crumbs: Pack 898 *OUR FIRST AMERICAN MUSCLE PACK* : This is our last pack and comes with a demo of GT6 which comes out next week

So maybe they should mix them up.
Crap, I just about shot soup out my nose...

I'd like a combination of both. Sometimes a random mix is good.

Another interesting way to do it might be 'Amateur Series', with 9 cars that are good for running the A-spec amateur events, for example.

Or, maybe divided by horsepower for online race rooms. One could be a '300 hp series', or one pack could have a 100, 200, 300, 400 (through 900) horsepower car, etc.
 
As much as I want themed I don't want to take the chance that we get:
JGTC Hero: Pack 1
JGTC Over the top: Pack 2
Skyline Sizzle: Pack 3
JGTC For the glory of Asia: Pack 4
Skyline Forever: Pack 5
.....
American Crumbs: Pack 898 *OUR FIRST AMERICAN MUSCLE PACK* : This is our last pack and comes with a demo of GT6 which comes out next week

So maybe they should mix them up.

I lol'd...my spleen.
As much as I like super GT...I'd like to see some fia/aco packs.

I've just considered an issue though. With the ps3 recently being cracked open, and any car dlc most likely having to be dl'd by everyone for online play, what would prevent people from cracking the code and getting the cars without purchasing?
 
I would want themed packs and most important to me would be a NASCAR track pack with 5 tracks and they can charge me $10. The tracks I'd want are Bristol (most importantly), Richmond or Phoenix, Pocono, Atlanta and Watkin's Glen (or Infineon....either road course).

And I'd like a Ferarri car pack that includes the Testarossa and F50
 
I don't care but I like to see a discount bundle for ALL the DLC packs. :D
 
I just want good DLC more cars period
 
Themed, I would also like further after-market part packs if at all possible.
 
I just want worth while cars, I don't care if they came with a theme or not...


BUT...


..I movie car pack would be pretty epic!
 
Themed, but I'd probably buy every pack if they weren't utter BS.

It would be funny to see the cars' models replaced online with Kübelwagens or Fiat 500s for those who don't have the DLC, in case the models aren't in the patches anyways.

Still, I'd prefer any free content over this.
 
I would like themed, specially something realistic like the X1...

star%20wars%20pod%20racer.jpg


such as a pod racer.
 
Last edited:
Themed, I'd like to be able to pick and choose, and I may not want to buy all the DLC content on offer.
 
Back