Would you like to see Indy 500 cars in GT5?

NihilismOnToast
Methinks not...
Just wondering if there is any info regarding the inclusion of Indy 500 cars in the full game. The track, though twisty, is quite wide in places and this would make for some exciting overtaking! What do folks here think?

Also, having just purchased a DFGT, why does it spin around when I power on the PS3? My mother was dusting the room and hit the Power Button by accident and the wheel terrified her as it came to life. Poor mother ><

For one, IRL doesn't race on the road course, and two, your DFGT has to calibrate itself whenever you go into the game or power on/off the PS3.

I would think that there would be at least a small chance of having Indy Cars since they will have the Indiapolis Tracks. I am not a big NASCAR fan, however doubt that the Indy Oval is one of the top 5 or even 10 tracks for NASCAR. Indy cars would be a great addition.

The Indy Road Course is a good track and a welcome addition to the GT stable. In fact could possibly be one of my top ten GT5 tracks. However much to early to make a statement like that.

I would think that there would be at least a small chance of having Indy Cars since they will have the Indiapolis Tracks. I am not a big NASCAR fan, however doubt that the Indy Oval is one of the top 5 or even 10 tracks for NASCAR. Indy cars would be a great addition.

The Brickyard 400 is the second most prestigious race in NASCAR behind the Daytona 500, it is definitely a big deal.

Just wondering if there is any info regarding the inclusion of Indy 500 cars in the full game. The track, though twisty, is quite wide in places and this would make for some exciting overtaking! What do folks here think?

Also, having just purchased a DFGT, why does it spin around when I power on the PS3? My mother was dusting the room and hit the Power Button by accident and the wheel terrified her as it came to life. Poor mother ><
I wouldn't say no to them, any car is welcome in Gran Turismo really. But there's no indication that there will be any Indy cars in GT5, I wouldn't count on it. Maybe we'll get a fictional PD creation that mimics an Indy car like the Formula GT car in GT4 was a general interpretation of a Formula 1 car.

As for the DFP, it spins because it's calibrating itself.

I'd absolutely love the inclusion of IRL cars, I'm still annoyed we never got a good Champ Car game on the PS2 seeing as how that series was absorbed by the IRL.

All the best
Maz

Back