Would you remove DR rating?

• Thread starter Finflash
  • 31 comments

Would you remove DR rating?

• Yes

• No

• I might consider if...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not the same thing at all. It's not a list that is used to put each driver on different order. For example super licence guy from formula one could compete now a Gr3 class and be a dead last and have higher categorization mark which doesn't mean anything. This is used on different purposes because nowadays are so many different sponsor drivers, drivers that pay to drive (amateurs) and drivers that drive for just results (professionals).
Yeah sorry, I was just being nit picky because it technically is a sort of driver rating. :P I know what you mean though, but personally I’m a fan of the DR system.

Yeah sorry, I was just being nit picky because it technically is a sort of driver rating. :P I know what you mean though, but personally I’m a fan of the DR system.

I'm not against DR system. The matchmaking works well if there's enough players and so on, I have no complaints there.

It's just that its always something else when we put a certain value, number or letter on someone. If there's just one long progress bar you could fill with no clear value. Current S drivers would have it almost fully filled and current B drivers would have it half full and so on.. I believe even this would change the mentality of drivers and would lead to a more clean driving also. When there's a FIA event, wouldn't point tables be enough? There could be also more statistics shown there to acclaim good drivers.

Back