Wow...GT5 really has progressed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 2 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
Recently went back to GT5P for kicks, and I'm amazed at how far GT5 has gone.

I only did one quick race though, but I remember the old tire screeching...god that was annoying. The car showroom, compared to GT5, looks far better. Color squares are larger to get a better look at what you're getting. The old license-event type races (s class races, etc.) and manufacturer races. The old loading screen for a race (grid isn't scrolling across the screen and the music is gets you pumped for the race). The old intro (that is much better...at least music wise).

Just wow. I'm glad I kept the game, truly shows how GT5 has (mostly) evolved.
 
Recently went back to GT5P for kicks, and I'm amazed at how far GT5 has gone.

I only did one quick race though, but I remember the old tire screeching...god that was annoying. The car showroom, compared to GT5, looks far better. Color squares are larger to get a better look at what you're getting. The old license-event type races (s class races, etc.) and manufacturer races. The old loading screen for a race (grid isn't scrolling across the screen and the music is gets you pumped for the race). The old intro (that is much better...at least music wise).

Just wow. I'm glad I kept the game, truly shows how GT5 has (mostly) evolved.

👍


Granted, there are still a lot of things that could be fixed in GT5, but at least we get weekly updates. I appreciate that at least PD is trying to fix some of the wrongs. It's at least somewhat comforting to know that this game will only get better with time (hopefully).

The trade limit is still a huge step back though.
 
dam now you make me wish i kept my copy! i think i got rid of it sometime late 09 when i thought gt5 was gonna come out lol, maybe can pick up a cheap copy somewhere.
 
Back