WOw i just bought TOurist Trophy, some questions

I LOVE the gameplay it sorta sucks how you have to earn your bikes instead of buying them. all in all iam not too dissapointed with my purchase, althought i love GT4 WAAYYYY better.

I already own my favorite bikes the Honda CBR 600RR the HOnda CBR 1000 RR and the GSXR1300 and the GXR1000

but my question is.... is there no other way you can modify them other then just changing the muffler?

and how do you guys do breaks where the back end pop up? i can't finger that one out. i love doing wheelys though.

You are a few months behind. There used to be plenty of helpful info here. All that has died away already.

You are a few months behind. There used to be plenty of helpful info here. All that has died away already.

All the info is here still, you just need to change the options so you view all the threads instead of threads from the past month only :)

All the info is here still, you just need to change the options so you view all the threads instead of threads from the past month only :)

True...but there are maybe a dozen or so of us checking the tt boards.

you cannot modify the standard bikes other than by changing the muffler, this keeps it fairly real to real-biking i am told.

To do an "Endo" where the rear tyre is in the auir you just hit th brakes hard and push the left analog stick upwards and then try to balance.

Back