wow, i just found a new favorite car.

• Thread starter wrcsti
  • 11 comments

wrcsti

(Banned)
elmataplata
I thought the day would never come were i would let the 787B out of my top favourite car list. Sadly what is taking its spot is a suzuki, but ohh my lord what have suzuki built.

The car is the GSXR/4 and all ive done is SS tyres a wing (full DF), stg 4 turbo. stg 3 weight, racing clutch, and all the other power options (no nitrous) and it runs only 3 seconds slower than the stock 787b. lets put it this way the 787 is 3s faster in tsukuba than the GSXR, but it does have 3 times the power...

Best part is i have seen it in real life and it is HOT!!! i saw it at a "auto show store" at plaza las americas mall in puerto rico from when i lived there. i would go every week to see what they had there and that just blew me away.

To anyone looking for a extreme sensation of speed from a "street" car look no further. A small warning though, the harder you drive it the better it handles :crazy::scared:

That Suzuki is like a bike with 4 wheels with its bike engine and handling capabilities, pretty good car.

You've never tried MY 787B then.

Bone stock, and in fact on WORSE tires. But it's a badass.

i did not want to use exessive force on the litle suzuki with my top secret 787. ok its more of a random thing that ended up runing good. but still look at how it just asks for more, its like a good hooker itll give you the ride of your life and still want some more out of it.

I love Diablo. :D They should put this car in GT5. :lol:

Also, check the video of it vs a Ferrari F430. Puts the smackdown on that Italian Supercar over the 1/4. :)

Back