WOW, Initial D inspired Video

Badass !. Every video he makes is to badass man. You can tell this took him a while!

Do you think at the end that it shows those cars not in the series we have watched that its part of the fifth? I think the japanese get everything early.

Last edited:
that was sick! watched couplfe of his another videos,they are awesome too!!!

just look at the intro on this for example
:drool::drool::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
Badass !. Every video he makes is to badass man. You can tell this took him a while!

Do you think at the end that it shows those cars not in the series we have watched that its part of the fifth? I think the japanese get everything early.

Like that orange NSX and the yellow FD? That battle is actually on the Initial D manga already.

But holy crap, amazing video is amazing.
Loved the reenactment of Shingo being an idiot crashing his civic. :dopey:

VileFCboy
Like that orange NSX and the yellow FD? That battle is actually on the Initial D manga already.

Whattt.. Man than why havent they came out with a stage 5 series. or is the magna one not done yet?

This is f-ing amazing!! I haven't watched Initial D in like 7 years but this sure does make me want to rewatch the series haha

One of the best GT5 videos EVER! Does this class as Machinima?

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

HOLY 🤬 I cant believe what i just watched!! This makes me wanna go drift intial D style while watching the whole series again! BTW their coming out with a 5th season! :dopey:

:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtplanet::gtplanet: Approves this Video!

I already have him subscribed! Amazing Stuff!! I doubt anyone here could even match his editing skills... :(

If anyone here has a HD PVR, then this is the stuff you should be aiming for.. ;) not just boring raw footage thats none edited :P (wish I got one when I could)

Back