Wow... just, wow.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tweepent
  • 6 comments
  • 1,335 views
Messages
133
Messages
Tweepent
Received the Jaguar XJ '66 race car after completing the Indy 500 last night... I know we've all been up or down on this game so far but, wow.

This car is just gorgeous and handles like a dream. So impressed that Kaz and team decided to include it in the game. Absolutely blown away by the car and it's beauty. That car makes the grind through level 28 worth it in a heart beat!

/soapbox

Sorry, couldn't resist and I'm an Alfa guy. :dopey:
 
Received the Jaguar XJ '66 race car after completing the Indy 500 last night... I know we've all been up or down on this game so far but, wow.

This car is just gorgeous and handles like a dream. So impressed that Kaz and team decided to include it in the game. Absolutely blown away by the car and it's beauty. That car makes the grind through level 28 worth it in a heart beat!

/soapbox

Sorry, couldn't resist and I'm an Alfa guy. :dopey:

Agreed. Can't wait to unlock it.
 
Nice. Is there a Reward Car thread yet? I havnt explored A spec as much or bought too much yet, since Im focused on KARTing, but I dont want to buy something I will get gifted later. Currently poor in GT credits, and want to make every dollar count.
 
Nice. Is there a Reward Car thread yet? I havnt explored A spec as much or bought too much yet, since Im focused on KARTing, but I dont want to buy something I will get gifted later. Currently poor in GT credits, and want to make every dollar count.

If you look in the Q and A forum they have a list of all the reward cars for both A and B Spec, it's why I had to fly through Indy as soon as I hit 28.
 
It is indeed an amazing vehicle. Now you get to look forward to the GT40 Mk IV, similar in feel but with an engine growl to die for ;)
 
It is indeed an amazing vehicle. Now you get to look forward to the GT40 Mk IV, similar in feel but with an engine growl to die for ;)

Sat in a replica a few months ago at an auto show (I'm 6'4 so it was quite the contortion) but that 427 engine (I think) is amazing in real life... And the car itself is also gorgeous. :dopey:
 
Back