wow long time no see

Its been a really long time sense the last time I posted on here.
Been really preoccupied with my car and work and school.
I've also been working on a blog with my friend about drifting in the NW.
http://makeitrainblog.wordpress.com/ Please take a look and let me know what you guys think and what I could improve on. I think I'll also make a build thread for my car when I get some time and what not.

As far as video games go... well my PS3 took a dump while I was playing COD and I've been to broke to fix it haha, school will be over in 2 weeks and I might have some extra money that I can use to fix it and play with some of you online!

Anyway I look forward to talking with you all again!

I don't remember you.

At all.

Nah, I do. :)
But it doesn't seem like your last posts were that long ago...

9 months is a long time haha.
If you guys could mention the blog to your fellow car buddies that would be cool!
In the Pacific North West the level of the drivers has grown so much! Everyone has it turned up to 11 this season. Which sucks because I have decided to do hardly any events for the rest of the season in order to save up money for my motor swap.
Last season events were a month or more apart, this season there are events one week after the other, and when cost $75-100 to enter an event each time and then the cost of tires, food, and gas, it adds up. My goal is to have about $3000 saved up for the engine I'm going to get and all the required upgrades at the same time.

9 months? long time no see?

Sounds like a nightmare involving a baby. Blake? Wenders? Jack...

Oh really? haha
Hows your honda doing?
That's actually what I was hinting at.

It was lowered, had a racing seat, was putting together a better braking system, and just got it repainted champ white, and then wrecked it 6 days after that.

I've got a 240sx now though. 👍

HOLY MONSTER TRUCK!
haha.
I just got my first exclusive on the blog I help run!
WOOOHOOOO!
http://makeitrainblog.wordpress.com/

For some reason everyone in the NW likes to keep what they are doing on the down low. They will tell you "I'm planning some big things" but thats all you will get out of them, I'm guilty of it to but I just find it funny.

Latest Posts

Back