Wow, my login still works . . .

United States
Douglasville, G
BlackStig
I just figured I'd pop in and say Hi, I'm by no means new to the forum, but I definitely don't log in much.

I was doing some searching around the forums but just wanted to bring light to the subject that drifting in GT5 is on the cusp of horrible. It hasn't felt "good" since GT3 but that's just my old-age shining through.

I dig it though.

Cheers.

I just figured I'd pop in and say Hi,

I was doing some searching around the forums but just wanted to bring light to the subject that drifting in GT5 is on the cusp of horrible. It hasn't felt "good" since GT3 but that's just my old-age shining through.

Hey,
I Think PD wanted to focus more on The racing part of the game . Because theres not much Support for Drifting in the game . Prove me wrong when I'm wrong ;)

I'm not here to prove anyone wrong or right, I just believe that the company put a flagship on drifting and it's been my experiences that when companies do that, they usually get the physics wrong. Oh well, it is what it is, right? I will concede that the grip physics are awesome and feel pretty darn right. Well, as right as you can get with a game that is tailored to meet the demands of everyone from 6 to 60.

You're assumptions for the most part are true. Its a driving simulator. Not close to real life racing or drifting. :D That's why C-Spec was going to be in the game. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DRIVE WE JUST DO OTHER THINGS BECAUSE WE DON'T WE NEED A GAME TO DRIVE

Yeah, it's just a game. I actually switched from my G25 to my controller and it got much easier. LOL! Tells you where the target audience is.

Enjoyable no doubt though, very enjoyable game! I'm loving it! Almost makes me want to buy another car, LOLOL!

Bro when you going to come to Japan and slide with me?? im never coming back to the states.. EVER!!!!!!

Wow nice to see some familiar faces around. SD your still in Atlanta right? I need to hit up some events down there sometime. Tried to last year but jury duty got in the way of the formula d & triple threat weekend. I paid in advance then later on found out I had to attend jury duty. I was sooo sad that I couldn't make it. So you ARE the blackstig on psn. I believe I tried to message you one day a long time ago but I wasn't sure if it was you or not.

LOL! Yeah I'm BlackStig on PSN, sorry about not responding to any messages, I was only on my PSP before and just recently got a PS3 for Christmas. I'll try to be more active but I'm one of those weird people that think of video games as just that, a game. I have fun with them, that's about it. I try not to get too serious with them.

Big brother, I'll try to get over to Japan here in the next year or so. I need to get another vehicle and get some real practice before I slide with the likes of you, I'm barely tandem material let alone D1 tandem material. But it'll be a lot of fun when I finally make it over! :) I think you'll like what's next on my car list . . . Number 29 LOL!

NK, I haven't had the Stang in a few years now. I'm gonna try to get something else that'll make just as much of a scene. . .the last vehicle I propelled was the E28 and that made a BIG splash. I hope the next car does the same!

Suzuki, it is good to be around old friends isn't it? Yes, 2012 should be a pretty slamming season, I'll try to have a car for this year . . .one that actually lasts! LOL! The E28 was fun, but I need to get something a little more reliable.

Hey,
I Think PD wanted to focus more on The racing part of the game . Because theres not much Support for Drifting in the game . Prove me wrong when I'm wrong ;)

Physics should be physics. Not favouring one or the other. If its possible in real life, then it should be possible in GT5.

I myself don't mind the drifting. It is much better than GT4...

You're assumptions for the most part are true. Its a driving simulator. Not close to real life racing or drifting. :D That's why C-Spec was going to be in the game. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DRIVE WE JUST DO OTHER THINGS BECAUSE WE DON'T WE NEED A GAME TO DRIVE

The game should be like gta4 with the ability to drive anywhere, and some proper drifting physics. Also, GUNS! I want to shoot out peoples tires when I'm drifting

Suzuki, Uncle Sam will take you there. :lol:

:P Yeah, I have thought about it a lot. But I am also thinking about going back to school and doing a study abroad program, that would be pretty awesome too!

Back