WOW no car for lvl 40?

• Thread starter bodaddy
  • 5 comments
United States
Tx
BoDaddy12
Did I miss something or do they really not give a car for reaching the highest lvl in the game? Oh well, just curious.

Also, I just now read something about remote racing. Not sure what it is yet but if my drivers(lvl 40 and 39's) can help any one, then I am more than willing to share. Just let me know what to do. I figure helping should be the main reason for being a part of a community.

Welcome to remote racing. I think you wouldn't really need to remote race anymore since your drivers are at max level. Unless you are broke and wanna do it for the money. At any case, check out the stickies in this forum. All the info you ever need to start remote racing. :)

You don't finish level 40 Untill you complete the 24hrs ring race events for both Specs.
You get a trophy for reaching level 40.
Finishing level 40 will give you 1 prize car for each of the level 40 events.
You will then get 1 Level 24 Prizes car for completing All Extreme Edit Endurance Events per Spec
Which you can't do unless you reach level 40.

Last edited:
You don't finish level 40 Untill you complete the 24hrs ring race events for both Specs.
You get a trophy for reaching level 40.
Finishing level 40 will give you 1 prize car for each of the level 40 events.
You will then get 1 Level 24 Prizes car for completing All Extreme Events per Spec
Which you can't do unless you reach level 40.

Wait a second, didn't get that.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. I know you get a Level-Ticket for finishing Extreme events, I have gotten it. But did you not mean "Endurance Events" in your sentence?

2. You get Lvl 24 ticket for finishing the lvl.40 Event, in addition to the prize car.

3. You get another lvl 24 ticket for finishing all Endurance Events.

For example, let's stick to B-Spec: I finish the 24h of the Nürburgring, which means I'm Lvl. 40 anyway, because I need to be to even compete in it. For that I get a Lvl.24 ticket. And if we imagine that I have golded all other enduros before that, I'll get another lvl.24 ticket because I have won all Endurance Events. So basically I could get, just by winning that race, the prize car, and two lvl.24 tickets?

yea sorry endurance B-spec
1 prize car for finishing the level 40 event.
1 level 24 prizes ticket for finishing all endurance events.
you can't get any of this with out being level 40.

Latest Posts

Back