Wow!

• Thread starter WeZR1
  • 5 comments
foxmulder1028
I Absolutely hated this game when i first bought it shortly after release. but about a month ago i picked up a DFGT wheel because i was getting bored with GT5 and thought it might add a little fun. Well still bored with GT5 so i popped in ferrari challenge tonight to try it out with the wheel and WOW after a few minutes of dialing in a good set-up this game rocks! its just a very nice change from gt5. no uninteresting cars, good track selection, and i just can't believe how good this game feels with the DFGT wheel. very excited to play this game a lot more now!

There is this update of the game at the PSN Store, Ferrari the Race experience against very low price these days. It basically is the same game as FC, but with Supercar Challenge Physics and some other improvements (AI for example). I bought It, but I don't have the original. Ferrari the Race Experience and SCC and an unbelievable good force feedback.

Yep, entertaining races, I'm doing the career mode with a 360GT (I have FTRE). I like they way the cars sounds and the duels against a (decent) AI.

This game didn't really get fun for me till I started using the driving aids {cheater} that's when I started winning some cars. Still it takes quite a while to get into the really cool racers or the FXX. When you win those great cars the arcade is awesomely fun and lol funny sometimes. I love toying with the AI and putting them to the grass and watch the yellow flag fly! I have had this game for a long time and it seems possible to finish it !!! Maybe Kevin Butler will make me a commercial if I do. "Here's to you CACHAITO, you had Ferrari Challenge for 2 years and you finally got that platinum trophy". I tried it with my GT5 wheel but to no avail. It is better for me with a controller and very fun.

Back