Wow !!!

• Thread starter modik
  • 4 comments
Renault has set an F1 car mock up at a major mall next to my house for the last 3 days. :)

I got to get aquainted with the guys incharge of it. So instead of the standard Austrian A1track only, they let me also race on the Canada, Monaco and Imola tracks... :sly:

The mock up is incredible all with hydraulic actuators, force feedback and stuff. The only missing thing is a helmet on your head and a fan to blow wind into your face !!
:drool:

Hehhehe here goes : with all my expertise from GT3 and 4, I came first on all tracks with pro settings...

I still have to confess that I lost concentration on the extremely long straightaway of Canada and slammed into the car ahead of me when I failed to brake on time. Part of my left front splitter broke away and you should have seem the car behave !! :scared: Too bad GT series do not have that sort of damage modelling... :grumpy: The car simply lost it each time I exceeded 300 kms, veering right so countering that was an art indeed.

Well there was no trophy whatsoever other than the thrill and joy of racing in a full size mock up with home theater surround sound and all, whilst looking into an HD 150 cms large LCD screen !!!

Well another trophy was envious and admiring looks at you which you pretend not to notice :D

Gabkicks
what game was it running on? was it their own simulator?

Sorry for the late reply. My ptr poofed and took me some time to get it back in shape :(

I am not sure what it was but graphics were spectacular. Since it included the Turkish F1 track (The Istanbul Park) it should be some special software instead of any known game or so...

poo_head
Pictures!!!

Sorry man... Never even thought of it... :guilty:

modik - please use the edit button. I merged your double post in this thread.

Back