• Thread starter Tom
  • 5 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
Well I'm doing the Career with Lotus and the car has literally no downforce whatsoever so I did a Grand Prix in the Red Bull to compare and the difference is astronomical! I'd like to point out that I'm not complaining as it actually gives me a chance to work my way up from the back of the grid to eventually win races in higher ranked teams. In F1 2010 I managed to win nearly every race in the Lotus which was no fun. Finally a good challenge 👍

depends on the opponent skill . in amateur I can win every full distance races with the good old VIRGIN car. John Booth jawdropped :) I like to support small teams . just need a good driver.

depends on the opponent skill . in amateur I can win every full distance races with the good old VIRGIN car. John Booth jawdropped :) I like to support small teams . just need a good driver.

I race with no aids and have the AI on professional 👍

What about the straight-line speed? Last year, Codemasters just took loads of straight-line speed off of the new cars to give them a disadvantage and didn't bother with downforce. Are the bad teams closer in straight line then last year?

No aids.. and AI on professional.. hahaha.. really.. I could not going 10 meters with this setting. Its insane . the traction control must be full at least otherwise no chance . not a shame to use traction control. but congrats for you anyway.

What about the straight-line speed? Last year, Codemasters just took loads of straight-line speed off of the new cars to give them a disadvantage and didn't bother with downforce. Are the bad teams closer in straight line then last year?

They seem to be when I was going down the back straight in China I was hitting nearly 210 in the Lotus but they're about 3-4 sometimes 5 secs off the pace of the frontrunners 👍

No aids.. and AI on professional.. hahaha.. really.. I could not going 10 meters with this setting. Its insane . the traction control must be full at least otherwise no chance . not a shame to use traction control. but congrats for you anyway.

Thanks, when you race with a wheel it's so much easier 👍

Back