Wraith - FM6 Gallery

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
Hi and welcome. Here you can expect to see some of my favorite cars and paints I created. Not very creative when it comes to paints but always trying to improve my photography skills to get that killers shot and my aim is to make them as realistic as I can. I hope you enjoy what I have to give in the coming time ahead. Be sure to stop by and hope you like my work in progress hehe. Thanks

My first Photo is a 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton being taken for a spin in Switzerland! Yay! :)

Customized Lotus Carlton.
546 BHP
F 255/40 R17, R 285/35 R17
Lotus Chrome wheels
Race suspension
Sport upgrades on engine, brakes, weight reduction, chassis reinforcement and roll cage, anti roll bar front and rear, clutch, drivetrain, differential, transmission.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Ford GT 2017 (Rainbow 2.0 Paint) the rainbow paint on the fiesta wasn't quite right and unfinished. ENJOY!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
I agree, especially with the placement right under the same colored flags/ribbons. Nice job.

Thanks @ImaRobot @VXR . It's great isn't it. I'm really happy with it aswell too. It took 15+ mins for me to figure out and choose how I was going to create this paint. It's kind of like a 3 tone besides all the hue and saturation adjustments to make this Rainbow paint.

As mentioned, very good use of the surroundings to create some lovely colours.

Thank you I really wanted to see how I could bring the beautiful shape of the 2017 GT to life with a crazy colour scheme. I believe it's the only one in existence on GTP currently. I so wish it was a Forza 6 comp winner or used as a GT news cover picture of the month or something. That would be so cool and a dream come true but will probably never happen.

@StoneyNUFC You got it! That's exactly what I was hoping to try and do. I thought Rio De Janeiro with all its colour would compliment the car. Not quite sure how to explain what I was trying to do. I wanted to create the impression of the perfect fusion of speed and light using colour. As we all know light is made up of a huge spectrum of colour and then give the impression of faster than light speed travel which would be fitting for a hyper car so beautifully aerodynamic and curvaceous as this one that the light and colours would flux around it in unique fusion as one body.

Last edited:
I am always a sucker for excessive color in any game. Truly enjoy your rainbow Ford GT especially at Rio. I truly love the amount of color at Rio.

@CAMAROBOY69 Hey :D Thanks man. I'm so glad you like it too. Rio is a truly gorgeous track, such a gem to be be able to drive in Forza 6. If you guys like the paint and would like it. I could share the paint design. Just hit me up and let me know. And crikey I bought the Ultimate version of this game, I went crazy spending not all but down to 1,188,112 million credits of 5.1 million buying cars last night.

Now I have a huge load of cars to take pictures of. So I'm just going to choose my favorite ones for now. Modded a Honda CR-X SiR with some Fiske wheels and the kaminari bodykit. I love the standard blue colour. I painted the wheels and the hood white. Was going to paint either the rear bumper, wing or doors white. And see how people take to a white and blue paint job. When I get chance I'll take a quick photo.

Last edited:
@CAMAROBOY69 Hey :D Thanks man. I'm so glad you like it too. Rio is a truly gorgeous track, such a gem to be be able to drive in Forza 6. If you guys like the paint and would like it. I could share the paint design. Just hit me up and let me know. And crikey I bought the Ultimate version of this game, I went crazy spending not all but down to 1.8million credits of 5.1 million buying cars. Now I have a load of cars to take pictures of. So I'm just going to choose my favorite ones for now.
I would be interested in that paint job for sure. Just let me know what name to search for in the auction house / storefront or whatever we want to call it now. The F6 "Share" factory? haha

Update Timestamp
Thurs
01/10/2015
Shared - No

1997 Honda Civic Type R (314 BHP)

I call this paint Hot Chocolate and Spice :lol:

And no the car does not have a name yet but if she did she would be called Rhonda :D

Aspiration conversion to Turbo
Engine: Race Intake, Race Turbo, Race Intercooler, Race Oil and cooling, race flywheel.

Platform and Handling: Sport brakes, Race springs and dampers, Race weight reduction, 2,189 LBS. Ride height lowered to min.

Body Kits: Ibherdesign street bumper front, rear, side skirts, rear wing.

Tires and Rims: Sport KONIG After Burner 18" F 235/30R18 / R 235/30R18. Street Compound tyres.

Paint: Body Black, Hood, Wing Mirrors, Wing, Wheels - Two tone Polished.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Caparo. Made by McClaren F1 racing team engineers. A racer car for the road. But quicker than any Supercar on the road. Apparently. Anywho I love this car. Hope you like this.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Back