Wraiths Photomode Gallery

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
This is my first Forza Horizon 2 photo thread. So I'm no expert photographer but i was hoping someone could see my pics and give me some advice on what to do to get the best shots with the camera settings. Any help would be appreciated much.

I start this with a Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition at day and at night. I was aiming to use the lights as a center of focus point. On the photos with 0 exposure I'm not sure how to get rid of the moire effect? or those weird lines of colour??

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

0 exposure
GetPhoto.ashx

0 exposure
GetPhoto.ashx

0 exposure
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Getting Dirty for the camera

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Big difference in quality from when you first put shots together. Very nice! Don't be afraid to bump that exposure for night shots :)

Big difference in quality from when you first put shots together. Very nice! Don't be afraid to bump that exposure for night shots :)

Thanks the exposure was at 0 at night and 50 in the day time for most photos. The Forza brightness level is annoying for the game though. I've been using the Vintage Mode as it seems to give me better detail and accuracy for photo mode. Unfortunately I just messed up my settings today which has annoyed me. But upon playing around I decided to use 40 exposure, 34 contrast, 45 colour, and 39 brightness. I'm not sure but it looks way more natural. I might raise colour to 45 or somewhere there but I don't want the scenery looking to over saturated with colour. Can I ask you what your using @ImaRobot?

Last edited:
Thanks the exposure was at 0 at night and 50 in the day time for most photos. The Forza brightness level is annoying for the game though. I've been using the Vintage Mode as it seems to give me better detail and accuracy for photo mode. Unfortunately I just messed up my settings today which has annoyed me. But upon playing around I decided to use 40 exposure, 34 contrast, 45 colour, and 39 brightness. I'm not sure but it looks way more natural. I might raise colour to 45 or somewhere there but I don't want the scenery looking to over saturated with colour. Can I ask you what your using @ImaRobot?
My settings are always changing really. But I generally use low exposure and brightness most of the time. There are times where I'd bump the brightness into the 80-90's and use a very low exposure in the 20-30's. It's always varying, even more so in FH2 with its day/night cycle as you'll have to change on the fly.

My settings are always changing really. But I generally use low exposure and brightness most of the time. There are times where I'd bump the brightness into the 80-90's and use a very low exposure in the 20-30's. It's always varying, even more so in FH2 with its day/night cycle as you'll have to change on the fly.

Lol thats what I just tried. Bumped Forza game brightness to 80 and the vintage camera mode to 20 exposure. Contrast 26 and brightness 31, colour 45. This seems ok for daylight and bright sunlight settings.

Back