WRC Germany 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loeb has just lost over a minute to Ogier with a puncture, looks like it'll be the first WRC event in Germany not won by Loeb, Latvala has gone out too.

Mini are having a great rally, Sordo and Meeke are in the top 5 running strong.

I'm delighted for Ogier, team orders suck, it really takes from the sport from a fan point of view, let them race!!!

Mini are having a great rally, Sordo and Meeke are in the top 5 running strong.

Yes they are, loving it. Seems they are doing great on tarmac, need to bring everything else up to this pace. Easier said than done, of course.

Well done to Sordo and the Mini WRC Team, first Podium for the Team, tough luck on Meeke, keep her lit Chris, Great future ahead of the team. Nice turnaround for Ogier, TEAM ORDERS SUCK!!!
Roll on Australia!!!

When are they going to ban team orders? They have in F1 so they should in the WRC as well. Its so stupid and it makes it so awkward for the team and drivers.

Really pisses me off to the point that I don't want to follow the sport

TiZzla
When are they going to ban team orders? They have in F1 so they should in the WRC as well. Its so stupid and it makes it so awkward for the team and drivers.

Really pisses me off to the point that I don't want to follow the sport

Ya man, it makes no sense what so ever, let them drive, that's what their getting paid to do, the Citroën camp can't be too happy even with the win, gonna be a long remainder of a season for all at Citroën, regardless of the championship win or not...

I don't really mind team orders too much, but Loeb has been so dominant that I would prefer if they let them race. If it becomes too big of an issue, it could tarnish his legacy a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back