Wrong Detail in Driveclub

South Korea
South Korea
VICIOUS13JP
Lamborghini Veneno
DRIVECLUB™_20150801164716.jpg
Wrong Decals. 'Special Car Division'.

Lamborghini_Veneno_OPAC1.jpg

It's a part of sponsor decals.(OPAC Special Car Division)

DRIVECLUB™_20150801164738.jpg

No Red line on tire(Driveclub)

lambo_veneno13_620x349.jpg

Red line on tire (real)

Koenigsegg One:1
DRIVECLUB™_20150801165028.jpg

It uses Agera's dashboard modeling.(there is a word 'Agera') not One:1

19h0052ql0nl4jpg.jpg

It's a One:1's dashboard. there is a Koenigsegg emblem instead of word 'Agera'

DRIVECLUB™_20150801164851.jpg

there is no word on exhaust tips.(Driveclub)

Koenigsegg-One-1-Megacar-25.jpg

there is word 'ONE:1 TITANIUM' on exhaust tips.(Real) Also shape is different too.

Lamborghini Huracan
DRIVECLUB™_20150801165243.jpg

Seatbelt Warning light is always On.

Lamborghini Murcielago lp670-4 superveloce
DRIVECLUB™_20150801170719.jpg

Active air intake is not working on any speed.
It Fixed in Ver. 1.21 Update

Jaguar C-X75
DRIVECLUB™_20150801165603.jpg

KERS gauge on dashboard is not working.

and some of car's dashboard warning light(Headlight on, Parking Brake, Slip and Stability/Traction Control) are not working.(or some car are traction control off?)

Last edited:
That tyre was a Pirelli tyre, DC uses it's own brand ;)

I also remember the air intakes working on the Lamborghini, I even have pictures.
I know. Evo could also draw red line on there tire.
and you remember Reventon and Aventador's air intakes working. That's not Murcielago SV
DRIVECLUB™_20150801195055.jpg DRIVECLUB™_20150801195305.jpg

I know. Evo could also draw red line on there tire.
and you remember Reventon and Aventador's air intakes working. That's not Murcielago SV
Okay, my mistake on the Lamborghinis - I'm not anything like obsessed enough to know the difference ;)

Why should Evolution put a red line on their tyre though? That's an area that could cause a branding conflict and have Pirelli on their case.

Okay, my mistake on the Lamborghinis - I'm not anything like obsessed enough to know the difference ;)

Why should Evolution put a red line on their tyre though? That's an area that could cause a branding conflict and have Pirelli on their case.
Evo already removed Pirelli's Trademark for using same one tire modeling for all cars.
and I understand it's Effective for modeling lot of cars.
but the red line is a part of car design. It's aesthetic elements. like wheel rim.

Last edited:
Yes, I did found the Ferrari FXX k's battery gauge isn't work, only show empty instead of full like Laferrari have working battery gauge.

Yes, I did found the Ferrari FXX k's battery gauge isn't work, only show empty instead of full like Laferrari have working battery gauge.

FXX K is alright. It's Qualify Mode. The Motor doesn't charge battery and all power is delivered to the wheel.

The Question is why Laferrari's battery gauge doesn't recharging at braking? so why it's full charged on start?

The HY-KERS (electric hybrid) system has been optimized for pure performance with the driver able to swap between four settings: Qualify, for maximum performance within a limited number of laps; Long Run to optimize performance consistency; Manual Boost for instant maximum torque delivery; and Fast Charge, for a fast recharge of the car’s battery.

Last edited:
Evo already removed Pirelli's Trademark for using same one tire modeling for all cars.
and I understand it's Effective for modeling lot of cars.
but the red line is a part of car design. It's aesthetic elements. like wheel rim.

The red line on the tyre isn't a part of the car design, it's a part of the tyre design by pirelli. They use the coloured stripes in F1 to distringuish the compounds from one another. The red stripe is the softest compound. It's just Pirelli using this F1 connection for marketing purposes on the Lambo.

It is nice to have some stats even if the weights of the GT-R MY15 and Nismo are incorrect.
They may refer to this website.(Gross Vehicle Weight (Kg) 2200)

and they mistake GT-R NISMO to GT-R NISMO GT3.

2016 GT-R (curb weight)
Premium : 3,922 lbs = 1,779 kg
Black Edition : 3,904 lbs = 1,771 kg
NISMO : 3,885 lbs = 1,762 kg

http://www.nissanusa.com/sportscars/gt-r/versions-specs

Last edited:
Some camera positions need to fix.

DRIVECLUB™_20150822020635.jpg

Renault Twin'Run Concept. can't see dashboard.

DRIVECLUB™_20150822020947.jpg

Camera position is too high at interior demo.

DRIVECLUB™_20150822021205.jpg

Camera pass through polygon.

I noticed in the R35 GTR, the speedo reads the mph as kph, so when it says 220kph in the hud, and the dash screen, the speedo is topping out at 220mph. Also, on the centre screen, the G meter moves in the same direction you're steering, instead of the opposite. You can see both in this photo:

DRIVECLUB™_20150821162002 by Mike Thestig, on Flickr

ABS isn't working when a car is spinning, it's working when the wheels are trying to lock up under brakes. Still it shouldn't be lit up at all when the car is running.

Back