wrong way drivers on the ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter xtexterx
  • 5 comments
  • 1,021 views
Messages
69
Messages
xtexterx
Three times today I went online made a room for clean racing on the Nurburgring 24hr and every time I had players just wanting to drive the wrong way. Is this to do with that stupid glitch the cheaters have yet again found?
 
Last edited:
Are they driving backwards during the free run? If they are it might be because the grid order is set to Slowest First and they may be trying to get a better position when the race starts.
 
No, they want go drive the opposite way. If they were glitching, everybody would be in X2010's, and either not on the actual track or at a corner, waiting to be pushed shoved in.
 
Well, the ring backwards is harder than the ring forwards...
 
Its more of a challenge that's for sure. With the lack of content, people are doing exploits and everything else to stay entertained. I posted this thought back when the Nascar Seasonal event was up. I did a 180 on the second to last turn and just kept going because I was getting ready to quit tuning anyways.
 
Sometimes I go the wrong way in the free run if I need to set up my transmission for the straight.
 
Back