GTP_Thatman/Thatmanthere
A Man Hamster
motegi_map.gif

RAFF.jpg

Well I figured we would continue the C class fun with some of Japan's finest
Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit:
Twin Ring Motegi Full
Cars:97 Acura NSX,02 Nissan Skyline GTR,98 Toyota Supra,92 Honda NSX-R,03 Honda S2000,04 Exo VIII,04 Subaru WRX Sti,03 Nissan Fairlady Z,97 Mazda RX7 All Stock
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: No CVT's;)
Rules: Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, discuss and share setups and setup tips.

PM me your best time:
Name - Time - Car
Thatman - x:xx:xxx - Dodge Viper

You have until 11:59 central Standard time(or so:P) on the 8th of March to pm me the time this. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people.

P.S. Frizbe found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit.

Last edited:
Great I am glad to see someone else stepping up to the plate for this one. Are we picking one of those cars? What do you mean by 'No CVT'? Just no Auto trans?

The CVT thing I was just messing, as there is none, But Yes One of those cars STOCK:)

Man I'd really love to use the '04 STI for this round, as I own an '02 WRX Wagon. However the NSX is just sooo much faster, like to the tune of 2+ seconds. Doh.

I Beat my NSX honda with the GTR, YES! It wasn't easy though, Nsx was definitely formidable.

Latest Posts

Back