WRS GT4 - Last Week !! It all started here..........

• Thread starter Le Stig
  • 3 comments
GTP_LeStig
I just saw that this is the last week for the WRS in GT4 mode before GT5P becomes this sites official weekly racing format. I havent been a member of this site all that long, but becuse of the weekly race series using GT4 our whole family and several friends have burned many hours chasing ghosts and 10ths of a second and simply had a blast doing it. Thanks to Sphinx and Sjaak for all their efforts so far and we will be breaking out the PS2 and having a final run to send the GT4 WRS out with a bang. Anybody care to join us.......

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111826

Last edited:
Sorry Grim i just added the link......................
You will have needed to qualify for the GT4 WRS at some stage to officially compete and it would be a blast to see some "Alien" names back on the leaderboard

Thanks Le Stig for posting this in the GT5P threads.

The WRS will be moving up to GT5P after this last gt4 event.

I'm glad that they have decided to continue with the WRS format.
I first thought we (the WRS) would only have the registry events to compete in and to tell the truth the events are to far apart with the format it follows (race an event then wait for replays then wait for an online event to compete in). It is a long time between events and I like the weekly format of the WRS.

I hope those who do compete in the last GT4 WRS will continue with the GT5P WRS.

For those of you who like to do time trials, come join us in the GT5P WRS.
It is an official gtplanet event so those of us that registered and qualified are able to join in at the first event, next week.
The WRS is not exclusive to time trials. We have had a lot of different events including 3 lappers without AI, ten lappers including AI and even 5 different, but similar cars (Supra's) at the same track.

I too hope to see some of those aliens this week.

Deadline is Monday 3 November 6 pm GMT.

Back