WSCC 1 Hour Endurance Racing Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter kprawny1
  • 37 comments
  • 2,376 views
Man I'd love to get in today's race, but I fear it conflicts with the SuperGT race...
 
Oh man, sorry you can't make it.

It's going to be a good one too. We had a great battle going last Friday, I expect we will have even more intense racing tonight as everyone has been tuning and practicing for this event.
 
If the room isn't full may I come and watch racing for a little while? I can't race tonight but may be up for racing next week.
Pretty gutted the Lupo race was cancelled was really looking forwards to it.
 
I'll try to make it, the SuperGT should be arround the 1 hr mark so it'll be tight but i'll try!
 
If the room isn't full may I come and watch racing for a little while? I can't race tonight but may be up for racing next week.
Pretty gutted the Lupo race was cancelled was really looking forwards to it.


Sure, no problem!

We'll have the Lupo race next week on time.
 
Jav
I'll try to make it, the SuperGT should be arround the 1 hr mark so it'll be tight but i'll try!

OK, it's in my private lobby, send me a friend request at kprawny1
 
This track is one, where I feel I can loose 4/10 of a second in almost every curve, but its also the track with my fave section: The Schumacher S. The sensation of speed going through that slight uphill chicane is by far the best part of GT5.
So it will be a lot of fun, even if I expect to get lapped once or twice! :)
 
It is one of my favorite circuits, I fine tune my cars here right after Nordschleife.
 
Back