WSCC - Ferrari Challenge 1h Event - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 37 comments
Guys i havent taken this serious and still dont have a car ready , can anyone send me a broken in italia ?

If not i guess i will be racing an underpowered one

See you all later

Guys i havent taken this serious and still dont have a car ready , can anyone send me a broken in italia ?

If not i guess i will be racing an underpowered one

See you all later

Don't worry Skeng, after you buy the car and apply oil change you have to depower it a bit for the 580HP max, so break in is not needed 👍

I wont be able to race tonight. Newborn in my family yesterday. Sorry mate...

No problem mate, take care :)

I unfortunately have to miss this evening's race too due to unavoidable and unforeseen consequences. Too bad, was looking forward to it despite being rusty. Hope you guys have a great race & hopefully, gprili, if you start up a championship after december I'll be more available!
Cheers

I hate to be another person doing this, sorry, but I won't be able to make it tonight. I won't be able to get home in time for the start. :(

I'm trying to open the room but the game overall is very slow tonight. Maybe we can have short races with the guys signed up.

Everything connected to online gaming is slow... Not a disk problem... Room is open now

Oh, didn't have played the game for a couple of months, downloading updates now..

EDIT: Wow, while I was downloading my internet stopped working, just came back..

Last edited:
Back