WSR Prototype Race 1Open 

• Thread starter AlvaroF
  • 2 comments
Portugal
Leiria

Welcome to the first prototype race of our upcoming racing series. The World Series by Renault, arrives now on GTPlanet.
Race Date

The race will be on the 10th of May, Saturday, 6 pm GMT.

Race Structure
Since this is a prototype race the race will be set on a track more suited to testing, Ascari Race Resort. 18 laps around this great track with one mandatory pit-stop with a pit window from lap 8 to lap 15. Chance of rain 0%.
There will be 8 teams of 2 drivers each. You must name your team and decide your race colour.

Rules
-The lobby will be set with every depletion to normal and grip reduction set to real. There will be no damage at this stage.
-Aids off, apart from ABS (at this stage) and driving line optional.
-You must have two wheels on the track at all times and this means you have to be careful with white lines.
-As previously mentioned, one mandatory pit-stop, with mandatory change of compound (to be decided) in a pit window from lap 8-15
-Being overtaken in a straight you are allowed to make a direction change to difficult the job of your followeres, once you fail this a penalty will be applied.
-If you can't fit, don't sit, this means, don't force the overtake by making aggressive moves on your adversary, if you are faster you'll have your opportunity to overtake.
-There will be contact, I don't deny it, just be careful on the severity of your contact.
-There will not be saftey car at this stage nor stewards. This will change at a later change
-All the penalties will be awarded after the race completion.

I think I covered everything. The other mod, @MatheusBond, will complete if I forgot anything.

Car
For this first race we will be using the Renault Cilo R.S. We can't mimic this Clio entirely so we are using the same car with the same power to weight ratio. The Clio must have aero, 268bhp and 1100kg.

Team/Driver list

Example:
Team: Nobolat Racing
Colour: Monza Red
Driver 1: GTP/PSN
Driver 2: GTP/PSN

--------------------------------------------

Team: Daemoniorum Racing
Colour:
Driver 1: AlvaroF/migspeed2
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team:
Colour:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

This is all for this first prototype race in the WSR series. Any question feel free to ask. @MatheusBond if you want to add something go ahead.
Race Safe!

Photo by @MatheusBond.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back