WTAC opinion thread RE: 'RANKINGS'

• Thread starter Detroitbb
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow WTAC'ers!

I just want you all to let me know what you'd like to do about our 'rankings'. I am fine with whatever system you all would like to use. We are currently using Easyasashii's custom divisional rankings, but some have expressed confusion as to the inner-workings. Do you guys want to keep this system 'as-is'? Do you like it but want to 'tweak' it a bit? Or would you like a whole new way (points; combined times; etc.)?

Please voice your opinions here and let us know! Thank you!

If any of you are hesitant to make a public posting... please feel free to Private Message me!

I would like for us to have a system in place by this Monday.

Thank you!

I am really just new to WTAC having only completed in the challenges for a few weeks so don't really have alot of experience with the current points system we have in place. From experiences I had it seemed fair but I am happy to go with whatever system the majority is in favour of and you decide to use for new season whether its continuing to use the current division based system or adopting a new one.:)

After all important thing is that everyone enjoys taking part and getting the opportunity to try some time with cars and track combinations we would otherwise never race. Also allows us to brush up on our skills in preparation for end of November.;)

i am with sylar i have just started and i am not to familiar with the point system and in all honesty i don't mind to much because i am just here to have fun. so do what you will with the point system, i really enjoyed my first week of time attack so i will be back either way.

I'm still getting to know the system. I'm thinkng F1 constructors points system or drivers points. But there has to be like a minimum of 5 tracks/5 countries. And a definite team.partnership. Like random selection or determination by seniority. One veteran and One rookie. Or maybe as shown in recent WTAC results. rank 1 and rank 6 teamed up. Sort of neutralizing the competition.
hmm.. bad idea. i just realized it wont work. coz the better player might just give a copy of his slightly slower time to the slower teamate. Ahh forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back