M mzungu Messages 14 Mar 15, 2012 #1 i own one of these in real life, and have been pulling my hair out trying to find one in the ucd.. let me know what you want to trade and i'll sort you out. psn name's nzungu =)
i own one of these in real life, and have been pulling my hair out trying to find one in the ucd.. let me know what you want to trade and i'll sort you out. psn name's nzungu =)
jcide Messages 348 KY Messages Chimpshifter Mar 15, 2012 #2 I'll give you one tomorrow. It's Estoril blue. Add Chimpshifter
M mzungu Messages 14 Mar 15, 2012 #3 thankyou very much mate, i'll send you anything you want if i've got it =)
jcide Messages 348 KY Messages Chimpshifter Mar 15, 2012 #4 No problem. I cant think of anything I need. Ill send it in about 14 hrs or so.