Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Let me know if you'd like to get rid of your Japanese edition of GT5 Prologue! I didn't import it when it was released, but would love to check out a few things before it comes to the states. I also want to get my hands on the game's replay files, to use with some new software I'm developing... So, if you'd like to make most of your money back (so you can buy the N.A. edition in April, of course ;)) right now, reply here or send me a PM. PayPal is preferred!

Let me know if you'd like to get rid of your Japanese edition of GT5 Prologue! I didn't import it when it was released, but would love to check out a few things it comes to the states. I also want to get my hands on the game's replay files, to use with some new software I'm developing... So, if you'd like to make most of your money back (so you can buy the N.A. edition in April, of course ;)) right now, reply here or send me a PM. PayPal is preferred!

I might be willing to part with mine, but I suspect you'll get absolutely nailed with the $/£ exchange rate. It works out at about $50, before postage...

Just found out I'm getting a copy for my birthday tomorrow, so I won't need to purchase one. Thanks for the interest, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back