[WTB] Playstation 3

• Thread starter Loon
  • 8 comments
GTPLoon
D1 Loon
I think it's about time for me to upgrade.

I'm not sure what size would be best, I assume it would be better to get an 80g, but I'm not sure what sets it apart from the 60g & 40g's besides size. Any games you could throw in would be cool. I'd like to have GT5:P and any other new race game. A single controller is fine, I imagine I'll be the only one playing for the time being. It needs to have all it's wires and hookups. And if I could get instructions on how to set it up to play through my monitor that would be great.

Paying shipping charges is no problem, and I can pay in just about in form.

Open to any offers.

Thanks, I guess if I get the 80g I'll need to get the software for PS2 compatibility.

Actually, the 60GB doesn't have emulation software, it actually has the PS2 hardware. The newer 40 and 80GB models emulate it, though I haven't tested it so I don't know how well it works.

*very preliminary*

I have a 40GB that I might be able to part with, seeing as I have a broken 80GB as well. I don't know how much it'll cost to replace the Blu-Ray drive on the 80GB, so I'll have to find that out.

*very preliminary*

I have a 40GB that I might be able to part with, seeing as I have a broken 80GB as well. I don't know how much it'll cost to replace the Blu-Ray drive on the 80GB, so I'll have to find that out.
Ok, just let me know.

Actually, the 60GB doesn't have emulation software, it actually has the PS2 hardware. The newer 40 and 80GB models emulate it, though I haven't tested it so I don't know how well it works.

The 40GB isn't PS2 backwards compatible at all.

Back