wtc 800 Nurburgring Endurance 3 laps

Macedonia
Macedonia
Anyone can suggest a good Porsche for this event? I know i look for very specific manifacturer but i really like to find a good model that can handle this race. Already tried GT3 RS 992 '22 with FM6 pit each lap so no good.

Non-race cars have smaller fuel tanks and don't have near the distance they can run.....just bear that in mind.

I thought each car (excluding electric) had a fixed fuel tank size of 100 litres 🤔

Last edited:
Non-race cars have smaller fuel tanks and don't have near the distance they can run.....just bear that in mind.
I thought each car (excluding electric) had a fixed fuel tank size of 100 litres 🤔
I'm new to the gt7 world :) still dont know all the details. But i see that for Saredgina and Le Mans Tokyo maps now all cars have same fuel... or maybe i'm wrong

But i see that for Saredgina and Le Mans Tokyo maps now all cars have same fuel... or maybe i'm wrong
All cars have a capacity of 100liters so they refuel at the same speed.
But fuel consumption rates for race car engines are much lower compared to road car engines, though there are outliners.
In most cases the events are planned around a generally close consumption vs refuelling time I guess, but that doesnt really work out - or PD just put together some numbers and was fine without any further though.

All cars have a capacity of 100liters so they refuel at the same speed.
But fuel consumption rates for race car engines are much lower compared to road car engines, though there are outliners.
In most cases the events are planned around a generally close consumption vs refuelling time I guess, but that doesnt really work out - or PD just put together some numbers and was fine without any further though.
Porsche 962C or 911 RSR.
Thank you both for sharing your experience
Now i know much more about fuels in this game in short use race cars when there is fuel consumation since they use lesa

About both mentioned cars i can buy the 911 rsr but could you share tune since the other car is legendary

Back